Almar 2/1 Bikini Shorty, Front Zip
The Ride Engine Almar 2/1 shorty, is a wetsuit you can wear all day long, 65° – 75° F (18° – 23° C). Whether you need a little extra warmth for marathon sessions, protection from the sun, sand and wind or extra buoyancy and impact protection, this is a suit you can put on before your session and forget about the rest of the day. Offered in standard cut back zip and bootie cut frong zip, this long sleeve suit is light, flexible and incredibly comfortable. Regardless of the temperature, for anyone who spends long days playing in the elements, this is a vital piece of equipment.
Ride Engine developed the Almar series with close collaboration from athletes who know exactly what they want, and need, from their equipment.
All Ride Engine wetsuit Feature a Limestone neoprene. Limestone-based neoprene is more effective, more comfortable and longer lasting than its petroleum counterpart. On a chemical level, limestone neoprene differs from petroleum in that it has higher-density closed cell structure. These closed cells are essentially air bubbles packed tightly together within the chemical structure of the neoprene. There are several functional benefits of this, including increased elasticity and durability, decreased weight,water absorption and improved heat retention- all important factors in a high-quality suit.
• Protects you from the sun, sand, wind and elements
• Light, comfortable, flexible suit, superior fit and less restriction
• Easy entry/exit, comfortable female fit
• NEW, Full-length Windskin Panel
• Feel good, perform great with SmartStretch limestone neoprene
• Don’t be held back; express yourself fully with increased range of motion thanks to strategic stitching layout
• Our suits match your values: No petroleum, no toxic hydrophobic coatings, no regrets
Neospan S-Foam Neoprene: Industry standard for high-end suits, avoids environmental impacts of standard petroleum-based Neoprene
No Ride Engine suits contain C8, C6 or C4. These toxic chemical enhance drying time. They also eventually leach into the water that we all share and love.
Stitch pattern designed to allow for maximum range of motion while avoiding stretch points and minimizing chafing.