Shinn Bronq Q XL
The Shinn Bronq Q Xl is a true lightwind kiteboard. Lightweight, increased flex responsiveness and improved range. Is there be a better set of characteristics to apply to a lightwind machine? The Bronq Q XL combines all the constructional advances of the Bronq Q and applies them to one of the most tricky challenges in TT design. Thus making a super-early planning board with decent upper end range that’s still fun to ride.
We’re not all fortunate enough to have endless days of 20 knots trade winds to hone our skills. However for most time on the water is still the exception rather than the rule. The Bronq Q XL was designed to stimulate light wind fun and yet won’t have you rushing for the beach the moment your kite starts to pull.
The right choice for both epic lightwind sessions and unexpectedly strong sea breezes the secret to this deck is it’s un-believable agility and supremely dynamic ride created through our proprietary balsa/carbon construction. Reducing weight was not the only goal but to provide a flex that was both reactive and efficient and still compliant and easy to control.
Go beyond your expectations and gain both time and fun on the water. The newBronq Q XL … what’s not to like about that?
- Progressive Concave – Better edging, better upwind and superior early planning. What’s not to like?
- 3 Step LW rocker – This low radius 3-step rocker gives amazing light wind glide yet the flexible tips allow for stronger wind control and carving
- BITE Hi-Visibility fins – Optoflex moulded composite fins for superior profile accuracy and lighter weight
- Next-Generation Construction – Combining a mixed Balsa/Paulownia wood core with a Biax-Carbon laminate. Gives on of the lightest and most reactive, dynamic constructions on the market today
- Sneaker SRS Straps – Snowboard ratchet technology allowing consistent and easy micro adjustability
- No quibble Warranty – Peace of mind with our no-quibble 2 year manufacturing defect warranty