Shinn Model F Foil
Foilboarding – who would have thought it could be so addictive? It’s with great pride we bring to you the all new Shinn Model F foil. Designed, tested and produced with a true passion for this young discipline. We’re not greedy but we want it all – fast upwind, aggressive carving, solid for jumping, stable enough to progress and fun in all winds but presented at a price that won’t break the bank, at a weight that won’t give you a hernia and with a usability that makes it your go-to ride (not a dust collector in the shed).
Want some numbers to back up our claims? 36 kph upwind, 50 kph top speed (till now), 12 kph take off speed…. We can go on but does it really matter? If you’re looking for a fast, stable and durable foil we think we’ve nailed it.
The hard anodised, CNC milled, PA6 alloy plate features our exclusive Quik-fit system that allows attachment and removal without taking the fixing bolts out of the board. Our unique fuselage (also hard anodized and CNC milled in aero grade PA6 alloy) mounts all the sensitive wing surfaces on top out the way of any accidental beach strikes and also sports an integrated vertical stabiliser improving yaw control without making the foil feel stiff to turn. The pitch-stable wing profiles allow for fast, controlled riding with aggressive transitions yet also inspire confidence in less competent and nervous foilers.
Supplied with a 54cm span, anhedral curved main wing and delta-design, inverted profile stabiliser, the Shinn Model F foil comes complete in it’s own travel case and the tools required for assembly.
- Incredible range – Start flying at 12 kph and don’t stop till you pass 50…. Fast enough for fun, control enough to enjoy
- Shinn foil compatibility program – Complete compatibility with Shinn Model P wing – ideal for mastering those tricky flying transitions
- Medium aspect/ medium profile design – Suitable for all freeride foiling needs – carving, jumping or cruising
- Delta Stabiliser with integrated yaw control – Improved carving with delta design surface and inverted foil profile
- Anhedral Wing – Increased Roll stability and decreased incidences of cavitation when pushing hard upwindIncreased rider safety
- Strike resistant design – Delicate wings are mounted on top of the fuselage to protect them from damaging bottom strikes
- 2 Mast Length options – Available complete with either 60cm or 90cm mast
- Quik-Fit Plate – Fast and easy foil removal without the need to remove the screws from the board