AXIS BSC 1120 Carbon Hydrofoil wing
The Broad Spectrum Carve (BSC) wings are a new direction into easy to ride wings, with good amount of performance embedded to the design. Perfect for all round riding including entry level riders.
The larger sizes are ideal for PUMPING, SUP, WINGING, WAKE. As we go down on sizing, 890-810-740 are high performance PRONE, WINGING and KITE wings.
The BSC 1120 is the easiest wing for all levels, heavier riders and all rounders for WING, SUP, WAKE and PUMP. The 1120 lifts on the smallest bumps and lightest winds. This wing is a massive 1120mm span (44 inches) with over 2100 sq cm surface. A massive front wing, that will foil in the smallest conditions. You will be surprised by the butter smooth riding, good speed range, and great turning for the size.
Ideal for big riders and beginners who learn in small conditions.
As with every AXIS front wing, the graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
Compatible with the Red fuselages.
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning – intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling