AXIS HPS 830 – Carbon Hydrofoil wing
The High Performance Speed (HPS) wings are FAST. Designed for the ultimate in performance, but yet still usable by most levels of riders. Since the HPS wings use their own foil section with less camber and narrower chord, Axis developed a special fuselage that will accommodate all the HPS and future performance front wings.
The HPS wings are the ideal performance wings for WINGING and DOWNWIND. High level riders they also SUP, PRONE, WAKE and WINDSURF foil the bigger sizes, while the smaller sizes are perfect for TOW, freestyle WINGING and KITE foiling.
This is a new generation of front wings made for FAST performance riding, while it’s still stable and predictable with enormous amount of glide and great turning.
The High Performance Speed wings includes the following models/sizes:
- Axis HPS 1050mm wingspan x 170mm chord, and 7.55 aspect ratio
- Axis HPS 980mm wingspan x 160mm chord, and 7.49 aspect ratio
- Axis HPS 930mm wingspan x 155mm chord, and 7.34 aspect ratio
- Axis HPS 880mm wingspan x 150mm chord, and 7.17 aspect ratio
- Axis HPS 830mm wingspan x 145mm chord, and 7.00 aspect ratio
- Axis HPS 700mm wingspan x 160mm chord, and 5.63 aspect ratio
- Axis HPS 650mm wingspan x 140mm chord, and 5.68 aspect ratio
THIS WING IS ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH THE BLACK FUSELAGES
Rear Wing Options:
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning – intermediate +)
- 380mm Carbon gives the HPS 830 even more speed, with low drag, and feel on rails when you turn. A great combo.
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling
When you purchase the AXIS carbon front wing we include an AXIS padded cover with zipper, in heather gray, and AXIS branding, for safer setup, transportation and storage.