AXIS PNG 1010 Carbon Hydrofoil wing
The AXIS PNG 1010 Carbon Front wing is a new generation of high aspect wings, focusing on long, fast gliding and pumping. Using a different foil section than our 900 and 1000 carbon wings, the 1010 is designed with easy Downwinding in mind, while offering tremendous amount of glide, and control.
The PNG 1010 wing is not only a gliding machine. It also works amazingly for SUP and SURF on fast riding small to medium size waves, as well as wingfoiling, pumping and foiling behind the boat.
The PNG 1010 carbon wing connects to the red fuselages with 3 x M8, 20mm screws.
The graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
AXIS PNG 1010 Carbon Wing Rear Wing Options:
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).