AXIS PNG 1150 Carbon Hydrofoil wing
The Pump and Glide wings are designed to be easy and early to lift for their size. The have tons of control, and feel comfortable for most levels of riding. Our Glide wings pump unreal, and glide effortlessly and endlessly. And they are fast wings, but their focus is not to be the fastest wing on the market. But instead, to be the easiest high aspect wing that almost everyone can ride, and can improve their level of riding right away.
The PNG 1150 is the second biggest wing of the Glide collection.Axis wanted a wing that will lift very very early, and would glide endlessly, w/out slowing down.
This wing was designed to dominate the smallest foiling conditions. From light wind WING Surfing, to tiny bumps SUP and SURF foiling, to effortless lift behind the BOAT, and DOCK starts and PUMPING, the AXIS 1150 performs like no other high aspect wing ever dreamed of. The amount of glide and pumping ability of the AXIS 1150 is tremendous. And probably this is why our testers nominated the AXIS 1150 as the WING SURFING wing.
The PNG 1150 carbon wing connects to the red fuselages with 3 x M8, 20mm screws. At 1150mm wingspan the AXIS 1150 is a massive wing, nearly twice as stiff as the 1010, benefiting from the AXIS PNG rigidity and stiffness of engineering and construction.
As with every AXIS front wing, the graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning – intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling