AXIS PNG 1300 Carbon Hydrofoil wing
The AXIS PNG 1300 Carbon Front wing is the biggest wing of its kind on the market. There is nothing like it – The absolute Glider.
The AXIS PNG wings are designed to be easy and early to lift for their size. The have tons of control, and feel comfortable for most levels of riding. Our Glide wings pump unreal, and glide effortlessly and endlessly. And they are fast wings, but their focus is not to be the fastest wing on the market. But instead, to be the easiest high aspect wing that almost everyone can ride, and can improve their level of riding right away.
The Axis PNG 1300 is the biggest wing of the PNG collection. It’s actually the biggest wing across any other wing on the market with the longest wingspan in the industry. We wanted a wing that will lift very very early, and would glide endlessly, w/out slowing down.
The AXIS PNG 1300 wing was designed to dominate the smallest foiling conditions. From the lightest wind WING Surfing, to tiny bumps SUP and SURF foiling, and effortless lift behind the BOAT, the AXIS 1300 performs like no other high aspect wing ever dreamed of. The amount of glide and pumping ability of the AXIS 1300 is tremendous. This is a very high aspect ratio wing. at nearly 10 Aspect Ratio, this is a very special wing, designed for endless glides.
The AXIS PNG 1300 carbon wing connects to the red fuselages with 3 x M8, 20mm screws. At 1300mm wingspan the AXIS 1300 is a massive wing, over twice as stiff as the 1010, benefiting from the AXIS PNG rigidity and stiffness of engineering and construction.
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning – intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling