AXIS PNG 850 Carbon Hydrofoil wing
For the past year Axis have been listening to our customers how they have been dreaming of a smaller version of the 910PNG a wing that pumps and glides like the PNG series, but turns really tight, and has a greater speed Now that wing would be so versatile, it could an amazing prone foil, or winging, or SUP or kite etc. so we couldn’t resist the challenge.
The Pump and Glide wings are designed to be easy and early to lift for their size. The have tons of control, and feel comfortable for most levels of riding. Axis Glide wings pump unreal, and glide effortlessly and endlessly. And they are fast wings, but their focus is not to be the fastest wing on the market. But instead, to be the easiest high aspect wing that almost everyone can ride, and can improve their level of riding right away.
If you have already experienced the PNG ride, then the AXIS PNG 850 Carbon hydrofoil wing will make you feel right at home. But its faster, turns tighter, and carves beautify if you were looking for a foil wing that feels like a natural extension of your body, this is probably the one
When surfed, the PNG 850 will quickly become your go to setup for medium +conditions. Waist to head high waves, 15+kts wind, is we’re the 850 excels.
your light weight riders will use the PNG 850 as their every day foil, on the Ultrashort or Crazyshort fuses.
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)too big for the 850
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning – intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 400HA Carbon flat for max speed and loose turning across all disciplines
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling