AXIS PNG 910B Carbon Hydrofoil wing
Customers love the AXIS PNG 910B Carbon Hydrofoil wing as they are progressing on their winging journey, put their lighter riders or kids winging, get to SUP foiling in medium to smaller waves, riding the 910B behind the boat or even kite foiling sub 10kts winds.
While Axis were designing the new 910B, they got so excited they felt to add an even smaller version of it the 850 PNG for even faster riding and tighter turns. So now the 910, together with the 850, 1010, 1150, and the 1300 form the most recent Pump and Glide wing family.
The Pump and Glide wings are designed to be easy and early to lift for their size. The have tons of control, and feel comfortable for most levels of riding. Our Glide wings pump unreal, and glide effortlessly and endlessly. And they are fast wings, but their focus is not to be the fastest wing on the market. But instead, to be the easiest high aspect wing that almost everyone can ride, and can improve their level of riding right away.
The AXIS PNG 910B Carbon Hydrofoil wing will immediate feel familiar and super easy to ride. But don’t get fooled. This wing can be pushed hard, pump for ever, and turn on a dime with tons of speed. The turns are neutral and very well balanced.
When surfed, this wing will quickly become your go to setup for most conditions. And when the winds pick up, Wing Surfing with the 910 is loose and fast, while it still foils pretty early.
The AXIS 910B carbon wing can be ridden with the tip off the water, and you won’t even notice it. Incredibly smooth and well behaved.
As with every AXIS front wing, the graphics on the wings give you all possible measurements so you can best compare and also quickly swap pieces or get new accessories for your foil.
Rear Wing Options:
- 500mm Carbon for max control, stability and slower ride (entry levels)
- 460mm Carbon for high speed and loose turning (advanced)
- 420mm Carbon for the ultimate performance (speed and turning – intermediate +). One of our favorite rear wings for fast riding and carving.
- 440mm Carbon for control and stability (all levels)
- 400mm Carbon for looser feel and carvy turns while still maintaining good amount of control (Intermediate)
- 400HA Carbon flat for max speed and loose turning across all disciplines
- 390mm Carbon for Wing and Surf with good turning control and additional glide
- 370mm Carbon for loose feel and fast turning, with less stability (intermediate).
- 340mm Carbon for even looser feel and even less drag and more speed. (advanced)
- 500mm Anhedral Carbon specific to windsurf foiling