Atlas Impact Vest, Wine
The Atlas impact vest offers an extra boost of flotation and helps protect riders from the impacts of rough landings and the inevitable collision with features and hard objects. Made with eco-friendly limestone-based neoprene and free of toxic water repellents, the Atlas Vest is designed by some of the top pro riders in the world, including Felix Georgii and the Shredtown Crew. This is a fashionable and fully functional piece of equipment designed by riders, for riders. No more covering your vest with a t-shirt- with Ride Engine you’ll wear it loud and proud. For 2018 we lengthened the vest by 2 inches with our 360 Degree drop tail skirt to combat any and all belly button slips / plumbers cracks. Ride in Style and at ease with RE water goods!
- Cushy impact-protection from features and hard crashes
- 20-piece foam segmentation maximizes comfort and maneuverability
- Made from high-end Limestone-based neoprene
- No toxic hydrophobic coatings or chemicals
- Classic cut – ZERO “turtle-neck” vibes
- Closes with full front zipper, and single buckles
- 360 Degree Drop Tail Skirt – Say NO to Crack!