slingshot Slingwing v2
Wingsurfing has exploded as a discipline over the last year and Slingshot has been taking notes. The all new SlingWing V2 has an ultra-light weight construction.
The Slingwing V2 is half the weight of the V1 original! A light-weight build provides for effortless wrist control and oscillation cancellation while luffing the wing and leaving the power behind you.
Beginners will benefit from reduced arm fatigue in light air conditions, while advanced riders will find it dramatically easier to get the wing flying for deep water starts on tiny boards.
Other features include 5 soft, comfortable handles which help you get just the right angle for that perfect, endless ride.
A Cambered Dihedral shape gives you stability and lets you harmonize the wind, body and board into speed and control. Lastly, the SlingWing V2 is made of extra tough D4 canopy material that is matched with double leading-edge bladder seams allowing for higher PSI inflation and more added tension across the wing. That means NO FLAPPING.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THE 2020 SLING WING V2
- It’s light weight. The SlingWing V2 comes in at half the weight of original wings.
- It offers easy one-handed wrist control while luffing or surfing with no oscillation or nose diving.
- Its low-end power provides the necessary pull for getting up on all size boards and deep water starts.
- The soft handles offer total control and amazing comfort for hours of shredding.
- The stability of the cambered dihedral design lets you harmonize the wind, body and foil into speed and control.
- It crosses over for use with a paddle boards, skis/snowboards, skateboards or land boards.
Wing, SlingWing back pack, Safety leash, Quick Start Guide, Bladder patch kit, Free sign up at Foil-Academy.com
SLINGWING V2 3D VIEW